Friday, November 26, 2010

(Act 4 Scene 1. A deserted Place, Lines 50-61)
http://imagecache6.allposters.com/LRG/17/1754/FDP3D00Z.jpg 

MACBETH. "I conjure you, by that which you profess,
    Howe'er you come to know it, answer me: Though you untie the winds and let them fight Against the churches; though the yesty waves Confound and swallow navigation up; Though bladed corn be lodged and trees blown down; Though castles topple on their warders' heads; Though palaces and pyramids do slope     Their heads to their foundations; though the treasure Of nature's germens tumble all together, Even till destruction sicken; answer me To what I ask you."
 Now I am  ruthless and most ambitious tyrant King of Scotland by having a set of mind that cares not of who or what can do to me because I thinks that being king has no limits. As a result to my uncaring faults, others have seen my changed reactions at the hall of feast which now depends in the will of the people to end me as king. Also, when I went to see the witches, knowing that they have a higher position than me to cause harm in my life, however, that didn't stop me to get what I want. For I have grown limitless to my thrown and now I shall pay the price to fear what shall become of me hereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment